It is our belief that community organizations are best served when they partner with existing for-profit events where they can utilize peer-to-peer fundraising and other strategies to raise money. Wander Project helps deserving community organizations to successfully raise funds through endurance events throughout the country. With our help, community organizations will be able to raise more funds and have a bigger impact, with less effort.
If your organization operates within the communities where we have events, use the button below to learn more about our grants and how to apply for athlete raised funds!
Please note that our grant deadlines have changed for the 2022 grant applications.
Create a Fundraising Team
We know that fundraising can be tough and we want to give nonprofits an easy way to engage their community while participating in a fun virtual event! We have a variety of virtual races that have the potential to be your next fundraising event.
The concept is easy:
1. Contact Wander Project to find a race (virtual or in-person) that fits your timeframe.
2. Create a Fundraising Team for the event.
3. Engage your donors, friends and family by inviting them to join the team.
4. Raise your set amount of funds for the race.
5. Participate in the virtual race at your own time. Submitting your times when your run is finished.
6. Celebrate with your team, sharing pictures of your race shirts, bibs and medals!
7. Funds are disbursed approximately two weeks after the fundraising deadline has closed (90% of the raised amount will go directly to your organization and 10% will stay with Wander Project to ensure we can support communities in solving local issues in the future).
Get to Know Our Partners
All funds raised through the Charity Bib program goes to support community partners in and around the areas where races are held. There is a lot of amazing work going on to address local issues in these areas that inspire us to run. Check out our partner pages by clicking on a box below: