Ambassadors: Wandering for a Purpose
Status: Accepting Applications
ARE YOU OUR NEXT AMBASSADOR?
Wander Project Ambassadors
Wander Project (WP) is expanding our programming and we are looking for a group of inspired individuals to join our team, specifically in a few geographical areas where we’ve recently added new racing events: Seattle (and surrounding areas), Denver, Boulder, East Coast and Alaska! Not in those areas, but interested in representing Wander Project? Let us know.
Our Wander Project Ambassadors will be responsible for promoting and representing all things Wander Project (including Charity Bibs, Wanderer’s Club (WC) and Volunteer Days) to their local communities and beyond.
This 1-year commitment includes:
- Helping to recruit new members for the WP Charity Bib program and Wanderer’s Club
- We’ll track your progress and additional swag/race entries will be awarded based on recruiting success.
- Organizing local events within your community (this could be group runs, volunteer days or attending local events as a group).
- Building relationships with local businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- Maintaining and updating club communications (website, social media, etc.).
- Representing Wander Project at a variety of events throughout the year.
- Encourage participation and foster a positive culture through social media and our WC Online Basecamp.
- Providing support and resources for members.
- Attending quarterly check-ins.
Our ideal athletes will be passionate about running, walking, and attending endurance events. A strong desire to promote all the inspiring work that Wander Project is doing to harness the power of community to change the world.
- Wander Project Swag (We ask that you wear our swag while out training, in your social media posts, and at races. You will have opportunities to earn additional swag along the way!)
- Free Full-Access entry to our Wanderer’s Club
- Reduced entry fees to many of our events
- Complimentary race entries once a certain level of engagement is hit
- Opportunities to give back to the community through volunteer work
- Opportunities to be a part of events and activities surrounding the race
- Increased personal visibility and recognition in the running/WP community
- Training and support from experienced running coaches
Questions: Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org