We had our biggest May on record with the totals brought in at the three events below. Yosemite had the highest number of charity bibs in Wander Project history for one event and our monthly total in donations has been the largest ever and supports over 40 organizations! You all have set the bar high for the rest of the year!
Vacation Races – Yosemite
- Total donations: $73,918.78
- Total Charity Bibs: 50
- Total Charities: 39
Aravipa – Cocodona 250
- Total donations: $23,980.10
- Total Charity Bibs: 5 (Sold out!)
- Total Charities: 5
Vacation Races – Bryce Canyon Ultras
- Total donations: $8,299.00
- Total Charity Bibs: 5
- Total Charities: 4
Monthly total donations – $106,197.88!!
2023 Totals To Date
- Total Charity Bibs: 138
- Total Fundraised & Donated: $304,958.60
- Total Charities supported: 114
- *Donations include Charity Bibs and their donors and donations by non-charity bibs at registration.
- Please note all number are preliminary as fundraisers stay open through races impacting reporting.
Next month brings our LARGEST event ever – Yosemite Half with over 60 charity bibs registered. We can’t wait!
To learn more about Charity Bibs, check our FAQ page.