That’s a wrap! The 2022 Wander Project Charity Bib season ended last weekend with our final event of the year. We ran the totals and are so excited to announce the top fundraiser for each event below. These folks registered as charity bibs and raised the most funds for their respective events. Give them some kudos!
- Saguaro – Janelle Ochs
- Zion Half – Venessa Griffith
- Antelope Canyon Half – Erin Wright
- Antelope Canyon 55K – James Donnelly
- Antelope Canyon 50M – Carrie Henderson
- Antelope Canyon 100M – Jake Eckert
- Zion Ultras 100K – Kristen Glennie
- Zion Ultras 50M – Michael Jared
- Zion Ultras 100M – Joseph McMenamin
- Yosemite Half – Kristiyan Dzhamalov
- Bryce Canyon Ultra 50M – Christopher Haskell
- Teton/Yellowstone – Jennifer Holub
- Glacier Half – Seth Keplinger
- Rocky Mountain Half – Laura Meyer
- Cedar Breaks – TJ Propst
- Great Smoky Mountain Half – Kathleen Uchman
- Grand Circle Trailfest: Kanab – Sarah Umestu
- Joshua Tree Half – Meredith Davis
- Everglades Half – Cyrus Rhode Jr.
- Lake Powell – Madison Lippincott
And of these top fundraisers, we want to give an extra special round of applause to Kristiyan Dzhamalov for being our overall Top Fundraiser of 2022!
The top fundraiser for each of these events receives an entry to a 2023 Vacation Races event of the same distance. Kristiyan will receive entry to his choice of domestic 2023 Vacation Races events and airfare and hotel accommodations to his selected event!
Well done everyone! We can’t wait to see what you all do in 2023!