Applications closed for: Charity Bib Support
*Updated 3/24/23 – thanks for your interest but this position has been filled!
This year, the Wander Project Charity Bib program is thriving and we’re looking for our next team member to support our inspiring athlete fundraisers. The Charity Bib Support position will work directly with our Director of Community Engagement and the existing Wander Project community to directly support our athlete fundraisers. Other responsibilities will include tracking participant progress through various fundraising platforms as well as providing social media marketing support.
The perfect person for the job is pretty outgoing and can make friends easily. They should be able to communicate (verbally and in writing) exceptionally well and should have the skills required to understand and connect with our fundraisers in a genuine and authentic way. If you have any peer-to-peer fundraising experience, it’s a bonus, but not required!
Okay, let’s be real. Wander Project is doing some really incredible work, and we need your help.
Most of the work is basic customer service-type stuff, but the customers you are supporting are the RADDEST people you will ever meet. They are all raising money for things they care about, and you will have the chance to connect with them, be inspired by them and help them meet their goals. We know it is not the highest-paying job, but its remote, flexible, and very fulfilling work. We are hoping we can find an entry-level rock star who can grow with our organization.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer basic fundraising questions on social media, video calls, email, text, and over the phone
- Proactively communicate upcoming deadlines to fundraisers
- Keep track of fundraising progress and charity of choice submissions
- Basic marketing support through the Wander Project social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, & Youtube
Required skills and personality traits:
- Infectious optimism
- Kindness, paired with a sincere drive to be helpful
- Flexibility to adapt to undefined roles and responsibilities (we’re a startup ;))
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, important information with our athlete-fundraisers
- Resourceful, known for exceptional problem-solving skills
- An ability to thoughtfully prioritize tasks
- Self-driven, able to work well remotely
- Comfort with technology
Preferred candidates will have some or all of the following:
- Experience with Meta Business Suite, Constant Contact, RunSignUp, Buddy Boss, & Calendly
- Peer-to-peer fundraising experience (personally or professionally)
- Customer service experience
This is a remote, part-time contract position (with hopes for full-time as we continue to grow).
Hours will vary between 15-25 per week and will pay $20/hour.
A work phone or stipend will be provided.
All applicants must provide their own computer and have access to reliable internet services.
How to apply:
Please submit an application which includes a current resume HERE!
We’re looking for the right fit. We will begin interviews as we receive applications. This position will stay open until we find the right person.
Questions? Email Courtney@Wanderproject.org